Welcome to Career Life Education 10A
Career Life Education 10A is focused on student-centered learning and inquiry.
Career Life Education 10A is a graduation requirement for which you will achieve 2 credits.
The intent of Career Life Education10A is to engage you by presenting thoughtful activities that relate to your personal life and your plans for the future.
Units of Study:
Unit 1: Personal Development
- Determining Your Unique Self
- Tracking Graduation Requirements
- Recognizing Wants vs. Needs
- Assessing Life-Work Balance
- Setting Goals
Unit 2: Career Skills
- Developing a Personal Network
- Identifying Employability Skills
- Recognizing Transferable Skills
- Creating a Resume
- Building a Cover Letter
- Completing Application Forms
- Exploring Career Options